Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

A reminder that God is still at work


This beautiful tree right in front of my apartment has been smiling at me all week. This week started out incredibly hard. At one point, while I was exhausted from all of the emotions, I went and sat on the couch and stared at this tree. I knew as I looked at it that I needed to remember that God creates beautiful things. He was and is still doing an incredible work even in the midst of my struggles.

As the week went on problems got solved and situations improved. Now I look at this tree and walk by it smelling the sweetness of the flowers and I don't have to struggle to remember His beauty. In the tough AND the easy times, He sends reminders that He's been working all along.




1 comment:

  1. i love what you shared, that in the tough and the easy time, He sends reminders that He's been working all along. SO TRUE!!

    ReplyDelete