Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fun-ness

Phew! If I waited one more day, I'd be only a weekly poster! How sad is that?

I still have a lot to get figured out with this blogging thing. I really really really want to redesign. Already. Plus I need to brainstorm new content. Plus I want to integrate photos. Plus I want to create buttons to start swapping with other blogs. Good thing I'm only taking one class this summer!

For now, enjoy some stuff I stumbled upon (ironically without the aid of StumbleUpon) this week. Some of it may be old news to you, but humor me. :)

Dance mix generator. Supply a phrase and you can "customize your own 'Barbra Streisand' song." I have fun plans for this. I'm pretty sure this will rival Wordle as my favorite way to celebrate a finished paper/presentation.

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
Not a super great adaptation of P&P (I mean, who really needs another one), but I find the concept and execution hilarious. Especially all the fake Twitter accounts for the characters. I may just have to join Twitter now. Oh, and Jane Bennet has a Pinterest account - LOVE.


P.S. I just realized that the kerning of one of the fonts in my title graphic is awful. Thank you, web developer boyfriend; fonts will never be the same. Did I mention I want to redesign?

No comments:

Post a Comment