Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer To-Do List: Wash Dishes

Photo source: Interior Decline Tumblr (original source?: 11/2005 issue of Living Etc., p. 86)

Yep... Washing dishes. You see, my roommate over the past year didn't have the best dishwashing skills. But she was really sweet, there was a language barrier, and, to be honest, my standards in that department are a little high, so I gave up trying to fix it. I asked her once to rewash a bowl, she did, and I still rewashed it later.

It got to the point where I was only using a quarter of my dishes as a result. My choices were to rewash the dishes she had already cleaned or just let her reuse them and hog the few I really needed on my side of the double-sink.

Of course, once she had moved out and I returned from summer travels, there were a bunch of dirty dishes stacked in the cupboards waiting for me. My dish-drainer isn't large enough to hold all of them, hence the first task of my summer routine: wash some extra dishes.

Summer Goal #1: All of the dishes in my cupboard will be clean.

*headdesk*

-------

Update: Only two pots and two mixing bowls to go!! I think...

-------

Update: All clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment